Credit Education & Document Preparation Services
Having great credit is more important than ever. But why work with us?
- We are a company with integrity.
- We are very experienced with consumer, business and mortgage credit.
- We will be intimately involved with your credit repair experience.
- We will be there for you every step of the way.
- Credit education and correction is legal and the law is on your side. We help and guide you from start to finish and we prepare all of the documentation for the various credit agencies.
- Our fees are reasonable and there are NO long binding contracts. We help you to work with your files until it is done.
- Personalized Dispute Options to Fit Your Exact Credit Repair Needs.
- An Experienced Case Analyst and Case Advisor Working Personally With You throughout The Process.
- Custom Dispute Letters Submitted On Your Behalf.
- Access to Your Case Status and Updated Information – 24 Hours A Day / 7 Days A Week.
We have an excellent track record in helping client’s to improve their credit scores:
If you have a better credit score you could potentially have a better interest rate. Just an increase of 20 point in your credit score can mean a difference of tens of thousands of dollars in interest saved on an average priced home and hundreds of dollars of interest saved on car payments and credit cards. We have a proven track record of helping clients to raise credit scores quickly and effectively to give you better purchasing power.
Average Client’s Credit Score Increase
10 points or more 93%
20 points or more 71%
50 points or more 25%
100 points or more 15%
10 points or more 97%
20 points or more 82%
50 points or more 40%
100 points or more 25%
Our Cancellation and Return Policy:
You should receive updated credit reports every 15-45 days and make us aware if updated reports have not been received.
You may cancel services at any time as services are provided on a month-to-month basis. Please notify us in writing 7 days in advance before the next billing period. When cancelled according to these terms, the upcoming recurring payment will constitute the final payment due for services rendered.